Police Officer (Recruitment Liaison)
5 days left
- Full Time
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
2. Must be in full and unrestricted duty status as of the closing date of this announcement.
3. Must demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment to law enforcement and to working for the USCP.
4. Must understand the significant responsibilities and characteristics needed to succeed as a USCP police officer.
5. Must possess a thorough working knowledge of the USCP's unique mission and varied careers.
6. Must demonstrate strong presentation skills.
7. Must enjoy communicating with diverse individuals.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
The following selection process will be used to further assess candidates who have met the initial eligibility factors.
Phase I: Initial Qualification - The Office of Human Resources (OHR) will review applications for eligibility as outlined in this vacancy announcement.
Phase II: Structured Interview - Candidates eligible for the structured interview will be required to perform a short presentation, not to exceed 10 minutes.
Results of this selection process will be used to recommend candidates to the hiring manager who is the final selecting official. The OHR will conduct a disciplinary action review to determine if there are pending disciplinary matters, which will be made known to the selecting official.
Prior to making his/her selection, the selecting official shall review any available Department documents, to include application documents and each candidates' complete career disciplinary record, results of selection process phases, and may, at their discretion, conduct interviews if necessary, with all recommended candidates.
The selection official may, at his/her discretion, not select a recommended candidate for reasons such as:
1. Substandard performance;
2. Serious sustained misconduct; and/or
3. Pending investigations internally or externally.
All aspects of the process are subject to the Department's legal review.
All final recommendations are subject to final approval of the Chief of Police.