We are currently seeking a PHP Developer to join our team of software engineers. Candidate will work both collaboratively to help maintain and modernize our company's multi-platform transactional databases and systems. This position will work on the development and use of our digital asset management system. We provide a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, earned paid vacation days, etc. This is an on-site position. We cannot consider remote workers.
- Produce new features and make bug fixes to existing software and systems.
- Ability to work independently as well as within small team environment.
- Must be able to handle concurrent projects as necessary.
- Produce high-quality well documented software on schedule.
- Perform code reviews regularly, as well as write tests for code produced.
- BS in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years experience with enterprise software development.
- 2+ years experience with LAMP stack.
- Willingness to look beyond your comfort zones for solutions to problems.
- Excellent communication and ability to work well with people from other departments.
- Experience with testing frameworks (PHPUnit, NUnit, mocha, etc.)
- Previous exposure to C# or VB.Net
- SQL Server and/or MySQL Administration experience.
- Experience with AWS.
- Familiarity with Node, Express and Angular.
Job Type: Full-time