Maintenance Supervisor - Apartment Community
Grady Management Inc., one of the area's leading property management firms is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor for a 195-unit apartment community located in Centreville, VA. Previous experience desired in apartment maintenance, appliance repair, plumbing, and apartment punch-out and heat-pump troubleshooting and repair. Related experience and/or training in residential property management is desired. The ability to multitask and maintain a professional appearance are a must.
- Lead team in general apartment maintenance / heat-pump troubleshooting and repair.
- Proactively fix and repair items as identified and as reported by residents.
- Participating in all maintenance projects and after-hours emergency work.
- Troubleshooting appliances and other technical issues.
- Ensure condition of community grounds are clean, safe and cleared of any debris, trash or weather related matters.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- A valid driver’s license with reliable transportation to be used onsite on a daily manner.
- 12 + months of experience in apartment maintenance. HVAC Certification preferred.
- Some after hour emergency maintenance, including nights and weekends.
- Ability to use a computer.
Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package offered including Health, Dental, Vision, RX, Life, LTD, 401(k) and PTO.
Lee Overlook Apartments
6406 Paddington Court, #104
Centreville, VA 20121
EEO M/F/D www.GradyMgt.com
Apply for Maintenance Supervisor - Apartment Community
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly