Maintenance Tech for Apartment Community - Silver Spring, MD
Maintenance Technician - Apartment Community
Silver Spring, MD
Grady Management Inc., one of the area's leading property management firms, is seeking a Maintenance Technician for Glenmont Forest Apartments, a 480 unit residential community in Silver Spring, MD.
Previous experience needed in carpentry, appliance repair, plumbing, electrical, and apartment punch-out. 18 months related experience and/or training in residential property management is required. The ability to multitask and maintain a professional appearance are a must.
- Ensure condition of community grounds are clean, safe and cleared of any debris, trash or weather related matters.
- Proactively fix and repair items as identified and as reported by residents.
- Participating in all maintenance projects and after-hours emergency work.
- Troubleshooting appliances and other technical issues.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus - not required
- A Valid Driver’s License with reliable transportation to be used onsite on a daily manner.
- 12 + months of experience in apartment maintenance.
- Must be responsible for taking calls for after hour emergency maintenance, including nights and weekends.
- Ability to use a computer
- Some over time required for taking calls after-hour emergency maintenance, including nights, weekends and on-call.
This is a live-on position.
Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package offered including Health, Dental, Vision, RX, Life, LTD, 401(k) and PTO.
GLENMONT FOREST APARTMENTS
2386 Glenmont Circle
Silver Spring, MD 20902
Apply for Maintenance Tech for Apartment Community - Silver Spring, MD
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly