Deputy Executive Director - Office of Compliance
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
A security clearance is a requirement of this position. If you possess a security clearance, please indicate the level and termination date in your resume.
- *Exceptional interpersonal communication, leadership and motivational skills.
- *High energy, commitment and passion for excellence.
- *The ability to listen well and needed courage of conviction to represent the best interest of the OOC.
- *Strong management and organizational skills, and fiscal responsibility.
- *Must have ten years of specialized experience giving you the knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform the position.
- *Broad knowledge of Capitol Hill (required).
- *Experience with media (preferred).
- *Experience in legislative, congressional and/or government relations (preferred).
- *Vast knowledge and understanding of social media (preferred).
Graduate from a law school accredited by the American Bar Association and be a member in good standing of a state, territory of the United States, District of Columbia, or Commonwealth of Puerto Rico bar.
The successful candidate may participate in the Federal Employees Health Benefits program, with costs shared with your employer. Life Insurance coverage is also provided. New federal government employees are automatically covered by the Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS). If you are transferring from another agency and covered by CSRS, you may continue in this program. You will earn annual vacation leave and sick leave. You will be paid for federal holidays that fall within your regularly scheduled tour of duty. Tele-work/telecommuting and alternative work schedule options may be made available. If you use public transportation, part of your transportation cost may be subsidized. You can use Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts for expenses that are tax-deductible, but not reimbursed by any other source, including out-of-pocket expenses and non-covered benefits under their FEHB plans.
This job is being filled by an alternative hiring process and is not in the competitive civil service. Incumbent in this position will serve as an 'at-will' employee.
The materials you send with your application will not be returned.
Send only those materials needed to evaluate your application. Please do not submit materials in a binder or notebook.
As a condition of employment, you will be required to complete a Confidential Financial Disclosure Report, OGE-450. You will need to provide the information annually to the House Ethics Committee.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Once your completed application package is received, we will conduct an evaluation of your qualifications and determine whether to conduct an interview.Read more Security clearance Secret