Human Resources Professional *Temp NTE 1 year (Detail Opportunity)
4 days left
- Full Time
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
In order to be eligible for a Temporary Interagency Agreement Opportunity you must:
Be a current career or career conditional federal employee.
Applicants must have a fully successful rating or higher to be considered for this temporary opportunity.
You must meet the following requirements by the closing date of this announcement:
Have qualifying experience in any of the following areas:
- Providing consultation, advice and assistance to managers, supervisors, and employees regarding:
- Federal Benefits: Leave, retirement, health and life insurance, and worker's compensation.
- Employee Relations: Grievances, disciplinary and adverse actions, ethics, employee assistance programs, performance-based actions, and reasonable accommodation.
- Federal Hiring Activities: Staffing, recruitment and placement, special hiring programs, use of automated hiring and personnel processing systems (e.g. HR Connect and Career Connector), and pay setting.
- Position Management and Classification: Organizational structure, spans of control, position realignment, use of high-graded positions, workload studies, position classification, and classification appeals.
- Training Programs: Design and development of training programs and materials.
- HR Strategic Planning: Creating strategic and business plans; coordinating and tracking planning activities; and developing strategies to further the mission and drive business decisions.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS (1750 Series): A Bachelors’ or higher degree that included or was supplemented by at least 24 semester hours appropriate to the work of the position to be filled. The course work must have included study in at least four of the following five areas: 1.) Learning theory, psychology of learning, educational psychology: Study of learning theories as they relate to the systematic design, development, and validation of instructional material. 2.) Instructional design practices: Study of the principles and techniques used in designing training programs, developing design strategy and models, and applying design methods to the improvement of instructional effectiveness. 3.) Educational evaluation: Study of the techniques for evaluating the effectiveness of instructional/educational programs, including developing written and performance tests and survey instruments, and determining reliability and validity of education instruments. 4.) Instructional product development: Study of the techniques appropriate for developing training materials, including identifying learner characteristics, specifying objectives, applying training strategy, validating training materials, and evaluating training. 5.) Computers in education and training: Study of the application of computers in education and training, including selecting appropriate computer software.
If selected for this opportunity, you will be required to:
- Successfully complete a background investigation including an FBI criminal history record check (fingerprint check).
- Undergo an income tax verification and review of prior performance/conduct.
- Alternative work schedule, staggered work hours or telework may be available.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Your application includes your resume, responses to the online questions, and required supporting documents. Please be sure that your resume includes detailed information to support your qualifications for this position; failure to provide sufficient evidence in your resume may result in a not qualified determination.
All applicants who meet the basic qualification/eligibility requirements may be referred to a selecting official for consideration. Category or Traditional rating and ranking of applications does not apply.
You may be required to participate in a selection interview (telephonic and/or in person at the discretion of the Selecting Official in accordance with hiring policies). We will not reimburse costs related to the interview such as travel to and from the interview site.
To preview questions please click here.