Safety and Health Professional
Eastern Research Group, Inc. (ERG; www.erg.com) has an immediate opening for a bright, motivated occupational safety and health (OSH) professional with a TOP SECRET security clearance to support a federal agency client in Washington, DC. ERG is a nationally recognized consulting firm specializing in OSH, environmental science and engineering, economics, risk assessment, information technology, facility management, and training, communications, and outreach. ERG supports government clients in all aspects of OSH program development and implementation.
Typical duties may include:
- Conduct facility inspections and track findings and related corrective actions.
- Coordinate with customers to evaluate and respond to OSH concerns on topics ranging from indoor air quality to ergonomics.
- Assist with incident investigations and prepare and maintain incident tracking logs.
- Collect and analyze OSH performance data.
- Provide OSH training on topics such as OSH orientation, hazard communication, and personal protective equipment.
- Draft OSH reports and correspondence.
Ideal candidates will have:
- TOP SECRET security clearance.
- B.S. degree in a related field.
- 5 years of relevant experience (experience in federal government consulting a plus)
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication, writing, research, and analytical skills
ERG offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including health and dental insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, educational benefits, FSAs, a generous 401k plan, profit sharing, an EAP, paid vacation and holidays, sick leave, and more. Eastern Research Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and complies with applicable EEO and affirmative action regulations. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability. Job ID: CHAKS0405182B11