Senior Architectural Revit Modeler
Carlyn and Company Interiors + Design is seeking an experienced Revit Modeler to join our exciting Class-A Multi-Family interior architecture and design studio in our Great Falls, VA office. If you are energized by teamwork, a hands-on environment, this opportunity is for you. We are a team of like-minded professionals that share a passion for delighting clients with amazing designs and meeting fast-paced deadlines while prioritizing work-life balance. We strongly value unique talent and loyalty and reward both with flexibility and growth opportunities. Carlyn and Company is a top place to work because of our supportive and collaborative attitude, our ability for professionalism in a fun, relaxed office, and our care for our employees as whole people. The ideal candidate would be ready to jump on architectural modeling assignments with an emphasis on accuracy, completeness, dedication, creative artistic rendering and teamwork.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Full proficiency with Revit
- Experience with AutoCAD is a plus
- Experience with Photoshop is a plus
- Familiarity with Architectural drawings
- Knowledge of general drafting practices and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively with project manager and different staff members.
- Ensure project meets required specifications and timeline.
- Ability to maintain an active electronic library of completed drawings.
- Good organizational skills
- Bachelors and/or Master’s degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture or Certification in Architectural Revit
- Minimum of 2-4 years of related hands-on drafting and modeling experience in the interior design or architectural field
- MUST BE LOCAL AND HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION
Please forward your resume indicating your specific experience and salary requirements. Please include a cover letter. Feel free to send a link to or photo or sample of your applicable work product. Please no phone calls.