Division Director, Division of Graduate Education, EHR
7 days left
- Full Time
Relocation expenses reimbursed Yes Relocation may be paid contingent on availability of funds.
1. Ph.D. or a combination of education and equivalent professional experience, in science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) and/or STEM education.
2. Recognized professional standing in the STEM and/or STEM education communities, as evidenced by a sustained record of research and professional leadership activities.
3. Demonstrated knowledge of universities and other academic institutions of higher education where STEM research and/or education research is conducted. Knowledge of grants, fiscal management, and budget preparation involving research or education support activities.
4. Knowledge of education policy issues at the Federal and/or state level and knowledge of trends, issues, current research and evidence-based practices in graduate STEM education.
5. Skill in building on and growing the expertise and knowledge of researchers and educators in multiple disciplines to develop and implement approaches and programs that address important crosscutting challenges in graduate STEM education.
Public Trust - Background Investigation
1. Leading Change. Demonstrated ability to bring about strategic change, both within and outside the organization, to meet organizational goals. Includes the ability to establish an organizational vision and to implement it in a continuously changing environment.
2. Leading People. Demonstrated ability to lead people toward meeting the organization’s vision, mission, and goals. Includes the ability to provide an inclusive workplace that fosters the development of others, facilitates cooperation and teamwork, and supports constructive resolution of conflicts.
3. Results-Driven Leadership. Demonstrated ability to meet organizational goals and customer expectations. Includes the ability to make decisions that produce high-quality results by applying technical knowledge, analyzing problems, and calculating risks.
4. Business Acumen. Demonstrated ability to manage human, financial, and information resources strategically.
5. Building Coalitions. Demonstrated ability to build coalitions internally and with other Federal agencies, State and local governments, nonprofit and private sector organizations, foreign governments, or international organizations to achieve common goals.
Applicants currently serving under a career Senior Executive Service (SES) appointment, eligible for reinstatement into SES, or have successfully completed a SES Candidate Development Program (CDP) approved by OPM are not required to address the Executive/Managerial Qualifications (ECQs/EMs); but a narrative statement for each of the Professional/Technical Qualifications (PTQs) is recommended.
For detailed guidance on ECQs, applicants are strongly encouraged to review the Office of Personnel Management's Guide to Senior Executive Service Qualifications.
You must submit all required information by the closing date. If materials are not received, your application will be evaluated solely on the information available and you may not receive full consideration or may not be considered eligible.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants will be screened for basic eligibility according to the essential qualification requirements. Eligible applicants will be reviewed by an Evaluation Panel according to the criteria based on the qualification requirements. The best qualified candidates will be referred to the appropriate official who will recommend selection. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, marital status, physical disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit reason.
There are no questions to preview in the link below.
To preview questions please click here.