Graduate Assistant - Accounting, Economics and Finance
- Marymount Graduate Students enrolled in the University are invited to apply for a Full-Time Graduate Assistantship position in the Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance for fall and spring semesters.
- The Full-Time Graduate Assistant in the Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance will work in the department supporting the Chair and other members.
- Full-time GA: Works 300 hours total each semester of the assistantship (which averages 20 hours per week in a typical 15 wk semester). Full-time GAs receive a waiver of 9 credits of their graduate tuition each semester of the assistantship.
- The Graduate Assistant will take responsibility for supporting existing undergraduate and graduate programs as well as the development of new programs (credit and non-credit).
â€¢You must be accepted into Marymount as a graduate student
â€¢You must be registered for at least 6 graduate credits during any semester in which you are awarded a GA position.
â€¢For continuing students, graduate GPA must be at least 3.0. For new graduate students, undergraduate GPA must be at least 3.0.
(1) Accepted students enrolled full-time are given preference over part-time students
(2) Academic record and community / professional service will be considered in decision-making
Special Notes to Applicants
This assistantship is to cover both Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 semesters.
Please include a list of a minimum of 3 references including relevant contact information.
Application materials must be received by 07/31/2018
Open Until Filled
Marymount is a comprehensive Catholic university that emphasizes the liberal arts, career preparation, and personal and professional development. A diverse and welcoming learning community, Marymount serves nearly 4,000 undergraduate and graduate students. The universityâ€™s location in suburban Arlington, Virginia, offers easy access to the rich resources of the nationâ€™s capital. Marymount University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.