Part-time, Full Charge BOOKKEEPER
Small, international, scientific/engineering, professional society seeks experienced, part time, full charge bookkeeper to handle all its daily and monthly accounting and financial requirements: G/L, A/P, A/R, balance sheet, and audit prep. The Society seeks someone who values confidentiality and accuracy, and who has excellent organizational skills.
General Ledger (Quickbooks)
- Income entries (export from iMIS)
- Enter invoices and prepare payments
- Input/download credit card charges and match to approved receipts
- Prepare bank deposits
- Input monthly journal entries for variable and fixed expenses
- Input Annual journal entries
- Reconcile bank statements and credit card statements monthly
- Produce Summary and Detailed Financial Reports for distribution
- Analyze Balance Sheet accounts monthly
- Minimum five years bookkeeping/accounting experience.
- Knowledge of iMIS, Quickbooks, and Microsoft Office software.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices
- Professional communication skills; cultural sensitivity
Flexible office/work environment; standard office hours. Ideal candidate will work 3-5 hours/day, 3-5 days/week. Office is not Metro accessible. Pet friendly.
Interested parties should send a cover letter with salary history/requirements and office hour availability, along with resume to email@example.com. Candidates who pass the initial review will be sent a detailed job description and additional background information. EEOE.