Mental Health Therapist
The Center for Adoption Support and Education (C.A.S.E.) is seeking both full-time and part-time therapist(s) to provide individual and family therapy to foster and adopted children and their families, as well as to families with a plan of guardianship. The position is based in our Burtonsville, Maryland office.
C.A.S.E. was founded in 1998, and is one of the premier organizations in the country providing innovative and specialized services to adoptive and foster families. We are seeking a skilled, energetic therapist to join our team. All clinicians receive individual and group supervision and have opportunities for continuing education including participation in C.A.S.E.'s nationally recognized Training for Adoption Competency (TAC) initiative.
- Provide individual, family, and group psychotherapy to foster and adoptive children and their families.
- Conduct initial psychosocial assessments and develop treatment plans.
- 3 evenings per week required (full-time)/2 evenings per week required (part-time).
- Perform other duties as needed or requested
- Master’s degree in counseling, social work or marriage and family therapy
- Current clinical licensure
- 4-6 years clinical experience (individual, group, and/or family therapy), experience working with foster and adopted children preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of loss and grief, trauma and attachment
Experience with and commitment to providing culturally competent services with diverse client populations
Apply for Mental Health Therapist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Counselor Social Services and Mental Health jobs in Burtonsville
- Social Worker Social Services and Mental Health jobs in Burtonsville
- Counselor and Therapist Social Services and Mental Health jobs in Burtonsville
- Clinical Therapist Social Services and Mental Health jobs in Burtonsville
- Therapist Social Services and Mental Health jobs in Burtonsville