Data Warehouse Tester/Quality Assurance Analyst - 1470
The MIL Corporation seeks a Quality Assurance Analyst/Tester to support a Federal Government client at our Arlington, VA location. As a member of the Systems Development and Maintenance team, the Quality Assurance Analyst/Tester will be responsible for developing and executing test scripts using Oracle SQL for the department's accounting and financial reporting systems, including the Business Objects Data Warehouse application.
• Develop and execute test scripts using Oracle SQL
• Work with the QA and development team to review project plans, requirements, design documents, and delivered software to ensure client expectations are satisfied by the system
• A four year degree in Computer Science, Accounting or a related field such as Business Administration
• 2 years of experience in software testing or supporting accounting systems
• Expertise with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• The ability to develop test scenarios, gather and analyze test data using SQL and Oracle, and provide test case documentation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Great attention to detail
• The ability to work with various development groups to resolve requirement and testing issues
• Knowledge of Federal accounting/financial management policies, practices, operations, and procedures
• Experience with automated testing, particularly using HP Quality Center and Unified Functional Testing applications
• Experience with CGI Federal's Momentum accounting application
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CJP