Seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a commercial real estate development firm located in the NWDC area. The Accounts Payable Clerk will be reporting directly to the Controller and will work closely with the Accounting, Construction and Property Management departments. This is a wonderful entry level opportunity for someone who has an interest in A/P and would like to explore and seek growth within a new and fun industry. This is a perm/full-time position offering a salary in the mid-high 40's.
- Scanning and coding invoices
- Verifying federal id numbers and setting up vendors
- Scheduling and preparing checks
- Resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation
- Ensuring credit is received for outstanding memos
Apply Now! Interested candidates, please forward your updated resume to Andrea Wilkinson at email@example.com for immediate consideration!
- Proficient in Accounting and reporting
- Strong attention to detail and be able to track budget expenses
- Prior exp. handling confidentiality, thoroughness, organization, analyzing information, vendor relations, data entry skills
- Strong general math and time management skills