Seeking an A/P Specialist for a real estate firm located in the Rockville, MD area! This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is seeking growth in A/P. The opportunity is with a well-known and very reputable real estate firm that focuses on residential and commercial real estate properties in the DC metro area. The A/P will be responsible for processing all of the utilities for each site that is in the firm’s portfolio along with managing other A/P related duties. The firm offers a great competitive salary and benefits package.
- Process utilities for all residential and commercial sites
- Coding proper G/L
- Creating schedules for invoices
- Problem solving in dealing with misapplied payments
- Communicating with vendors/utility companies to resolve issues on accounts
Interested candidate's, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business (preferred)
- 2-3 years A/P experience
- Strong MS office, and ability to work hours 8:30-5:30pm
- Yardi (preferred)