- Greeting prospective residents and providing them with property tours.Receiving telephone inquiries pleasantly and professionally; scheduling appointments whenever possible.Processing lease applications and qualifying residents based on approved lease criteriaAchieving leasing goals to reach or exceed budgeted occupancy for the property.Daily management of 100% of leads from Maxleases or property specific lead management software.Conducting follow-up with prospective and current residents.Maintaining current knowledge of surrounding community for the benefit of prospective and current residents.Maintaining current knowledge of competitor’s propertiesParticipation in and preparation for promotional events.Performing outreach marketing as neededAssisting in maintenance of the Market SurveySupporting Property Manager with general office maintenance by answering phones and performing other administrative tasks, including but not limited to maintaining complete resident files, general office files, and ordering office supplies as directed.
- 1-2 years of apartment leasing, sales, and customer service are preferred, or a four (4) year Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.Experience in Yardi is preferred.The ability to multi-task and maintain a professional appearance is a must. Computer proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Social Media sites including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.Proficient knowledge of Fair Housing requirementsExcellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with the residents and customers in a professional manner. Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work well in a team setting.Ability to read and interpret documents & ability to write reports.Strong sales skills. Flexibility of work schedule. Position requires 2-3 weekends per month with time off during the week.Ability to walk and climb stairs.
- Organization and planning
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to excel in a fast paced and high-pressure atmosphere
- Proactivity/takes initiative
- Listening skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Microsoft Suite Proficiency
- Internet/Social Media
- College Degree, a plus