Data Manager/Protocol Monitor (Entry-Level)
The EMMES Corporation, established in 1977, is a privately-owned Contract Research Organization (CRO). Headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, Emmes employs over six hundred staff worldwide with offices located in Frederick, Maryland, Vancouver, Canada and Bangalore, India. Ranked as a top area workplace of choice by the Washington Post, Emmes fosters an environment of collaboration, professional growth, and exceptional work life balance.
Our studies impact public health initiatives on a global scale occurring in more than sixty countries spanning across six continents. We offer statistical support for the entire process of clinical trials from study design and protocol development through data analysis and manuscript generation. Emmes is seeking an entry-level Data Manager/Protocol Monitor
This position will support a pediatric study that is responsible for developing and supporting a comprehensive national research and training effort to increase the knowledge base for understanding how to appropriately treat disease during pregnancy, infancy, and childhood using pharmaceuticals that are appropriately tested within their target populations. These activities are intended to improve pediatric drug therapeutics through pre-clinical and clinical testing that lead to drug labeling change.
- Work in a team environment to design, develop and manage clinical trial data systems, utilizing strong data management and computing skills
- Design, build, test and validate electronic case report forms (eCRFs)
- Develop, generate, manage, and distribute data queries and reports to clinical sites
- Contribute to the quality and accuracy of various types of clinical study reports for the duration of the trial
- Develop site training materials and conduct training sessions on use of EDC
- Ensure adherence to project and corporate standard operating procedures (SOPs), as well as Federal Regulations and ICH/GCP in maintaining data integrity and quality throughout a clinical study protocol
Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline preferred
Strong data management/computer skills; experience with CRF design, EDC systems, or other web based data collection systems helpful
Experience in clinical research preferred
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Skills in prioritization, organization, and time management
CONNECT WITH US!!
Follow us on Twitter - @EMMESCorp
Find us on LinkedIn - The EMMES Corporation
The EMMES Corporation is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.