Radio Frequency (RF) Engineer
We are strategically partnered with a large, public company headquartered in Arlington, VA who is a Fortune World’s Most Admired Company. Specializing in IT, Intel, Government, Defense, Cyber, Business Systems, Space, and Electronic Warfare, our partner client is seeking multiple Radio Frequency Engineers and Developers for direct hire. The immediate technology is Counter Radio Controlled Improvised Explosive Devices supporting the Warfighter’s mission to counter Electronic Warfare and keep the US ever vigilant.
- Technical analysis of radio frequencies, waveforms, algorithms and regression/performance validation via simulations, live system and lab testing
- Enhance existing devices (RCIEDs) and techniques (jamming) for detection and classification of radio frequency threats and functionally design decomposition
- Work alongside users and field technicians to translate requirements into designs and build/rebuild .NET framework interface
- Positions require US citizenship and an active Secret Clearance or higher.
- Positions requires a demonstrated professional background in electrical engineering or pertinent technical field.
- Positions require Bachelors’ degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or other technical discipline
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Radio Frequency (RF) Engineer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly