We're seeking a talented sales professional to join our advertising sales team. You'll sell digital and print advertising to our loyal, nation-wide university and non-profit clients. Tapping into your hunter instincts, you'll also have plenty of opportunity to target and sell to new customers at a higher commission rate. Serving our customers' needs is our number one priority. You'll have a big role to play in helping us achieve that by providing outstanding customer service and growing revenue in your territory.
What you’ll do:
- Build relationships with new and existing customers as their sales consultant. Assess their short- and long-term talent acquisition needs and match them with Chronicle advertising products.
- Identify new prospects through territory, customer, and competitive research. Systematically understand and develop consultative approach to inform outbound sales activity.
- Blanket your territory with sales activity to grow revenue with new and existing customers.
- Successfully engage with both academic and administrative decision-makers and staff at community colleges and non-profit organizations.
- 2+ years of inside sales experience or consultative phone-selling experience.
- 2+ years of experience in customer service or building customer relationships.
- Demonstrated success in building relationships with customers and serving in a consultative sales role.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Familiarity with Salesforce preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Interested candidates should send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Account Executive" in the subject heading.
Apply for Account Executive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly