Cyber Security Analyst
Sparks Group is partnered with a well known Cyber Security firm in Arlington, VA supporting this Federal Client in Washington, DC. Are you a Cyber Security Analyst with a background in Forensics and Hunting? This role may be for you!
- Monitor current attack and threat information to identify those that are relevant to the enterprise
- Identify traffic patterns that define potential attacks
- Differentiate between anomalous traffic patterns caused by misbehaving; and create a timeline of intruder activity
- Provide knowledge of firewall and other security policies and functionality to block unwanted traffic and deal with attacks
- Research and analyze classified reporting to identify current and emerging threat trends and work with intelligence community partners to produce and offer classified threat intelligence products and briefings to internal and external partners and stakeholders
- Provide research and reporting support to customer Senior Leadership, Duty Officers, partners and stakeholders
- Communicate, coordinate, share information, and work closely with customer components
- Develop informational and analytic products daily designed to increase situational awareness and advanced warning of current and emerging cybersecurity threats and risks
- Report on underlying patterns of behavior by conducting detailed analysis of incidents, threats and risks and associated impacts and consequences, vulnerabilities, tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP), and other malicious and non-malicious indicators
- Develop operational-level trends analysis products that leverage customer internal data repositories, classified and unclassified open source reporting to provide situational awareness of emerging cyber threat and risk trends to customer partners, stakeholders, and customers
- Provide operational analysis coordination, research, and reporting support to the customer during internal cyber incident management exercises as well as national-level cyber exercises
- Communicate, coordinate, share information, and work closely with customer components and stakeholders.
- 4+ years of related work experience
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Experience with digital forensics, cyber security, telecommunications, information assurance, or security studies.
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!