Customer Service Contract Representative
We are seeking a Customer Service Contact Representative at the Defense Health Agency located in Great Lakes, IL (DHA-GL).
Successful Candidate will:
- Assist DHA-GL as telephone point of contact on matters related to military Supplemental Health Care Program (SHCP) policies, benefits and entitlements; access to military health care, and the education of service members on care authorization.
- Provide customer service assistance on Line of Duty Pre-authorization, and assistance in the resolution of unpaid claims.
- Provide accurate, technical and timely assistance on requests.
- Fully comply with the Privacy Act and HIPAA, including legal, regulatory, policy and established processes.
- Contact service members and member’s units to validate and retrieve information necessary to complete the process (i.e. identifiable information, and proprietary information).
- Make accurate entry in the Assistance Reporting Tool (ART) on each case.
- Educate service member as well as unit med rep on correct procedure to avoid future problems associated with pre-authorization requests and unpaid claims.
- Fax hard copy documents to the Managed Care Support Contractor’s systems in accordance with established policy once in the morning and once in the afternoon.
- Review all documents related to pre-authorization requests sent to DHA-GL for action (hard copies, ART, electronic systems).
- Develop a working understanding of the Managed Care Support Contractor’s systems in order to discuss claims issues with callers and take appropriate action when necessary.
- Practical knowledge of health care terminology used with a variety of diseases, diagnostic and treatment procedures and practical knowledge of computers and various computer software programs and associated with printer/copier functions Qualified typist and basic computer skills with proficiency in Word Processing Programs (Word, EXCEL, DEERS query, and Outlook) is necessary.
- Knowledge of English grammar and a high degree of skill in oral communication and customer service skills is necessary to conduct professional and tactful interaction with customers, contractors, unit representatives, and healthcare providers.
- Ability to undergo a background investigation which requires US Citizenship.
Send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us at www.axiom-rm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer