Configuration Manager - 1469
The MIL Corporation seeks a Configuration Manager to support a Federal Government client at our Patuxent River, MD location. The Configuration Manager will perform various tasks related to configuration planning, management and evaluation of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
• Work with configuration and maintenance control organizations to identify system requirements and resources
• Develop configuration management program plans and support Configuration Control Board activities
• Maintain Configuration Item Status Accounting
• HS/GED and additional specialized training in a technical discipline
• 8 years of configuration planning, management, and control of sensors, electronics and communication systems
• Professional CM Certification: from the Institute of Configuration Management (CMIIP), Configuration Management Process Improvement Center (CMPIC), National Defense Industry Associated (NDIA), or other nationally recognized organization
• Experience with developing Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and participation in Configuration Change Control Boards (CCBs)
• Knowledge of Systems Acquisition Requirements Analysis, establishing systems hardware/software configuration baselines and application of automated Configuration Management tools
• Ability to interact with Government customers and work with engineering teams to manage Configuration Items
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and other applications
• Ability to understand and apply the MIL-HDBK(SE), NAVAIRINST 4130.1E and NAVAIR 00-25-300
• Bachelor's in Business Administration, Engineering or a technical discipline
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CJP