Jr Contracts Administrator - MAR18-03
HumRRO is seeking a Jr Contracts Administrator to assist our Accounting and Contracts Office with the review of contract bids, award notices, SOWs, Task Orders, and business proposals. Individual will assist with inquiries to ensure contract understanding and compliance, as well as the review and maintenance of contractor and subcontractor compliance. The Jr Contracts Administrator will support the contracts team and work closely with both internal and external clients, project directors, and the accounting team to ensure efficient administration of all contracts (government/commercial).
Principal duties will include:
• Assists with contract administration in supporting both Federal and non-Federal sectors.
• Assists in preparation and review of Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Subcontract Agreements, and other contractual documents.
• Assists in preparation of information for distribution regarding: contract status, compliance documentation, modifications, negotiations, and terminations.
• Assists in initiation of documentation in accordance with contractual specifications.
• Prepares special reports and analyses.
Applicant must be a self-starter and possess excellent analytical and communication skills. Must be able to work independently, multi-task and prioritize their workload.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field with 2 years of contracts or related experience in a field that supports government contract administration, negotiation, cost estimating and proposal preparation.
• Entry level understanding of government/commercial contracts, the FAR and basic contract law.
• Experience with GSA schedules, Salesforce, Deltek Costpoint, Microsoft Office suite of software applications, and Internet research capabilities is a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
HumRRO is a nonprofit organization offering exciting challenges and opportunities in a variety of program areas. We are a national leader in providing customized solutions to issues related to employee selection, strategic human capital management, program evaluation, educational research, program policy and analysis, and other areas that have broad impact.
All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, medical condition, or disability. EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled.