Sr. Executive Assistant
A large government contractor that has been voted one of Washington Post's Best Places to Work is seeking a sharp Senior Executive Assistant to support two C-level Executives located in in Arlington, VA. Apply now or call 703-821-1911!
- Calendar and schedule management
- Facilitating meetings and events with internal and external parties
- Serving as a liaison to all levels of leadership both internal and external stakeholders, clients, government customers and media
- Provide meeting support including planning, scheduling, budgeting and interfacing with vendors
- Preparing budget, project, operations and meeting summaries and analysis
- Maintain full confidentiality of materials and subject-matter as it pertains to the organization and its external and clients
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree/experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience providing administrative support in a large enterprise environment
- Minimum of 5 years of experience providing administrative support to C-level executives
- Expert level skills in Microsoft Office and additional basic office software programs
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Sr. Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly