Sr. Executive Assistant
A large government contractor that has been voted one of Washington Post's Best Places to Work is seeking a sharp Senior Executive Assistant to support two C-level Executives located in in Arlington, VA. Apply now or call 703-821-1911!
- Calendar and schedule management
- Facilitating meetings and events with internal and external parties
- Serving as a liaison to all levels of leadership both internal and external stakeholders, clients, government customers and media
- Provide meeting support including planning, scheduling, budgeting and interfacing with vendors
- Preparing budget, project, operations and meeting summaries and analysis
- Maintain full confidentiality of materials and subject-matter as it pertains to the organization and its external and clients
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree/experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience providing administrative support in a large enterprise environment
- Minimum of 5 years of experience providing administrative support to C-level executives
- Expert level skills in Microsoft Office and additional basic office software programs
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!