Tower Climber / Technician
Teltronic Towers Incorporated, one of NATE’s founding members and one of the oldest tower companies in Maryland is seeking experienced tower climbers in the BAWA market. Teltronic Towers is located conveniently near the Washington DC beltway in Maryland.
Primary Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Ability to climb and work at various heights or working on rooftops on a daily basis
- Experience with antenna system components, (Coax, connectors, grounding, supports, weatherproofing, etc.)
- Installation of RF components (RRU’s, fiber, antennas, TMA’s, diplexers, etc.)
- Assist in sweep testing and PIM testing.
- Gathering of closeout information (photos, antenna height verification, etc.)
- Other aspects of general construction such as light civil work, working with steel and other various labor intensive tasks.
Requirements: Applicants must
- Desire long term employment
- Be reliable
- Be able to maintain a safe working environment
- Have tower climbing certification (we regularly re-certify all of our climbers)
- Have CPR / First Aid training (we regularly re-certify all of our climbers)
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable method of transportation
- Be able to commute daily and on time, to our shop
- Pass drug screening test
- Have pride in workmanship
- Can work in a team environment or independently
- Must be able to work overtime or weekends if required
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Weekly paychecks via direct deposit
- Fully paid Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Employee profit sharing
- Incurred vacation and sick leave
- Ongoing Training and Certification programs
**There is a probation period before some benefits apply
Please send resumes to email@example.com to be considered for an interview.