Home Equity Loan Consultant
Sparks Group has partnered with a local, long standing credit union in their search for a contract mortgage servicing specialist. This position requires someone who has prior industry experience, ideally in FHA, VA and conventional guidelines for mortgage origination and servicing. If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a well established credit union, to expand your skill set and your resume then this could be the position for you! Please contact us electronically or reach out via telephone at 301-326-2525.
- Provides telephone and in-person member service and respond to member inquiries.
- Processes all servicing required functions for mortgage loans.
- Processes and finalizes purchase advises for cash sales to investors. Maintains and reconciles custodial accounts.
- Processes index and dividend rate changes within the FICS system.
- Prepares and reviews quarterly statements and annual tax statements for first mortgages.
- Coordinates member requests for PMI removal.
- Assists management with projects as required.
- Qualified candidates will have at MINIMUM 3 years of prior industry experience specific to mortgage servicing.
- Must have working knowledge of FHA, VA and conventional guidelines for mortgage loan origination and servicing as well as applicable laws and regulations related to lending (e.g. Truth-in-Lending, HMDA, RESPA, ECOA, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and Bank Secrecy Act).
- Must have strong PC skills including word processing and spreadsheets.
- Must have excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of FICS mortgage origination and servicing software preferred.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a credit and background check to meet position eligibility requirements.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!