Outreach Support Specialist (Part-Time)
The job of Support Specialist was established for the purpose/s of providing secretarial support at the Adult Learning Center Braddock Place site; establishing and maintaining records; compiling and distributing materials and reports; and responding to inquiries from a variety of internal and external sources.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: Job related experience is desired.
- Coordinates schedules, meetings and activities for the purpose of supporting administrator/department staff with operational activities
- Maintains a wide variety of files and records (manual/computer; confidential/non-confidential) for the purpose of providing documentation in accordance with administrative and legal requirements
- Performs record keeping and clerical functions (e.g. scheduling, copying, etc.) for the purpose of supporting the teacher and/or administrator in providing necessary records/materials
- Prepares a variety of written materials (e.g. reports, memos, outreach materials, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference and/or conveying information.
- Responds to a variety of inquiries from internal and external parties (e.g. staff, parents, students, public agencies, etc.) for the purpose of providing information, facilitating communication among parties and/or providing direction
- Supports school office functions for the purpose of delivering services in accordance with established guidelines.
- Assists other personnel as may be required for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective work environment
- Attends meetings and workshops for the purpose of recording events, conveying and/or receiving information.