The Chronicle of Higher Education is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our Audience Development team. As the marketing specialist, you’ll be an integral member of the team, supporting all marketing efforts, including: executing marketing campaigns, managing products across various platforms, and reporting and analysis of off- and online marketing programs. You’ll report to the marketing manager.
- Support and execute all audience development marketing efforts including assisting with direct mail, email campaigns, online promotions, and tracking results.
- Manage products in the Chronicle Store including adding and updating product listings, coordination with the fulfillment bureau, uploading images and copy, and tracking inventory and sales.
- Identify and assemble essential metrics needed to monitor all revenue, promotions, lead generation and lead nurturing, and reader/visitor engagement.
- Develop and maintain weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reports on our key products that will allow us to track progress towards goals.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years working in digital and/or direct marketing role
- A solid understanding of digital marketing, including email marketing and social media
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills with a track record of working cross-functionally across departments
- Collaborative, flexible and collegial team player able to operate at all levels of the organization
- Consistently demonstrates a sense of urgency, reliability and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Experience with digital marketing and analytic platforms, such as Eloqua, Marketo, Qualtrics, and Adobe Analytics is preferred.
Apply for Marketing Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly