Justice Federal Credit Union seeks a Programming Supervisor to code, test, debug; implement and upgrade software applications in accordance with set policies and procedures. Selected candidate will assist with interviewing and training new employees; career development and training of employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance in a timely manner, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems
Duties for this position include:
- Assists in managing employees in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Develop, implement and maintain application software according to established standards and specifications using approved programming languages & databases and coding practices.
- Develop software solutions for our core banking system, online and mobile banking platforms.
- Establishes responsive support channels and resources to address end-user requests and concerns
- Participate in the design and selection of application software.
- Implements projects in accordance with project management templates, system standards, policies and procedures and overall information security and integrity including adherence to compliance and regulatory requirements for new products and services as well as enhancement on existing services.
- Partners with AVP of eServices to develop and administer annual budgets and project plans consistent with the organization’s strategic goals and business plans
Required Knowledge and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of five years progressively responsible experience in financial institutions dealing with member service and back office system functions.
- One year previous supervisory experience preferred
- 8+ years programming experience including database management
- Symitar (Episys) Repgen/PowerOn or other Credit Union Core programming experience highly desirable.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following: JAVA, VB.Net, C#, C/C++, or VBA
Justice FCU offers a competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages around that includes generous leave, 401k with excellent employer match, health, dental and prescription coverage, tuition reimbursement, training opportunities and more!
To apply, send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.jfcu.org to learn more about Justice FCU and to explore additional career opportunities.
Justice FCU requires all candidates to have a clean credit and background history. EOE
Apply for Programming Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly