eServices Technology Coordinator
Justice Federal Credit Union seeks an eServices Technology Coordinator to to provide organizational support for all internal and external products to include but not limited to Online and Mobile Banking applications, Synergy and select business process applications. The eServices Technology Coordinator will facilitate communication and resources for eServices issues and projects within Justice FCU and with Justice FCU’s authorized business partners.
- Provides consultative support to end-users on custom applications by assisting with requirements definition, work flow design, test plans and implementation plans
- Acts as a liaison between end users and business partners on eService issues
- Provides email, IM, phone and remote desktop support on eService questions and issues
- Works with the Training department to develop and maintain employee knowledge and usage of eServices
- Evaluates and updates information and procedures for internal and external eServices
- Project Management for new products and services as well as enhancement on existing services
- Works directly with appropriate personnel to understand project concept, objectives and approach
- Takes assigned project from original concept through final implementation.
- Defines project scope and objectives.
- Creates and maintains project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time requirements, establishing deadlines, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project product/service lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions, and resolving conflicts. This includes documenting, prioritizing and tracking requests (changes, enhancements, etc.) and coordinating with the management.
- Conducts project meetings. - Meets with project team(s) regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines.
- Ensures service level agreements with Justice FCU’s authorized business partners are met
- Responsible for Synergy, eStatements and Online Bill Pay daily/ monthly processing
- Responsible for compiling data for monthly reports on eService products.
- Synergy Administration - Responsible for the routine operation of the Synergy application, trouble shooting, monitoring, compliance and scheduling and/or installation all patches and releases in coordination with the IT department.
- eBranch and Mobile Administration – Responsible for the routine operation of the online and mobile applications, monitoring, trouble shooting, compliance and scheduling and management of all releases
- Provides off hour on call support
Apply for eServices Technology Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly