Sparks Group has partnered with a wonderful association focused on national access to education that is seeking a sharp, polished and versatile Administrative Assistant to join the Program Development Team. Apply now or call 703-821-1911!
- Provide high-level administrative support to three VPs
- Schedule and coordinate meetings
- Make travel arrangements and file expense reports
- Coordinate logistics for in-house meetings (conference room reservations, catering, meeting materials production, etc.)
- Process expenses and invoices for departments
- Provide planning support for multiple-day event coming up this month
- Support the creation of materials and schedules
- Track invoices and payment schedules
- Previous administrative support experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- High attention to detail
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!