Scheduling Supervisor - Healthcare Organization
- Full Time
- A premier healthcare system
- A compassionate mission of healing
- Dynamic Maryland/Washington D.C. market
We are a non-profit network of healthcare providers based in Rockville, Maryland. At Adventist HealthCare, you will find a clear passion for caring for the whole person and a progressive faith-based mission. Pursue Excellence. Practice with Compassion.
The scheduling supervisor oversees and leads the scheduling functions for the Home Health agency. The supervisor ensures optimal scheduling to exceed staff and patient expectations.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required; 2 year degree/Associates preferred
* 3-5 years in a medical office/healthcare environment and/or Medical Office Scheduling experience required
* 1-2 years supervisor experience leading and coordinating staff members preferred
* Knowledge and ability to perform scheduling and review functions in EMR software
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, We will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
We will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.