Emergency Department Technician FT Mid - Emergency
- Full Time
Care. Compassion. Community. Bring your passion for customer service and your experience as an Emergency Department Technician to Washington Adventist Hospital (WAH) in Takoma Park, MD!
Full-time mid shift; 36 hours per week; 11am - 11pm, with every other weekend/ holiday rotation
- High School diploma or GED,
- Current Maryland CNA license
- Current Basic Life Support (CPR card) from the American Heart Association
- Ability to prioritize and report observed changes in patient condition or behavior to RN
- Ability to communicate and document information in an accurate and timely manner
- Effective command of English Language
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, We will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
We will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cut and paste this link into your web browser