Leasing Consultant - Part-Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Greeting prospective residents and providing them with property tours.Receive telephone inquiries pleasantly and professionally; schedule appointments whenever possible. Processing lease applications and qualifying residents based on approved lease criteriaAchieve leasing goals to reach or exceed budgeted occupancy for the property.Daily management of 100% of leads from Maxleases or property specific lead management software. Conduct follow-up with prospective residents. Maintain current knowledge of surrounding community for benefit of prospective residents. Maintain current knowledge of competitor’s propertiesParticipate and preparation of promotional events.Perform outreach marketing as neededAssist in maintenance of the Market SurveySupport Property Manager with general office maintenance by answering phones and performing other administrative tasks, including but not limited to maintaining complete resident files, general office files, and order office supplies as directed.
- 1-2 years of apartment leasing, sales, and customer service preferred. The ability to multi-task and maintain a professional appearance, a must. Computer Proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Social Media sites including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Four Square, Craigslist, etc.Proficient knowledge of Fair Housing requirementsExcellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with the residents and customers in a professional manner. Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work well in a team setting.Ability to read and interpret documents & ability to write reports.Strong sales skills. Flexibility to work schedule. Position requires 2-3 weekends per month with time off during the week. Position always requires 3-4 extended nights per month.Ability to walk and climb stairs.
- Organization and planning
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to excel in a Fast Paced and High Pressure Atmosphere
- Proactivity/takes initiative
- Listening Skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Microsoft Suite Proficiency
- Internet/Social Media