3 days left
- Full Time
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
If selected, you must meet the following conditions:
- Serve a one year trial period (unless you have previously satisfied this requirement).
- Be able to make a direct deposit of your salary check to a financial organization.
- Males born after December 31, 1959 must have registered with the Selective Service.
- Complete a "Declaration of Federal Employment" (OF-306) to determine suitability for Federal employment.
- If you are not a current GSA employee, you must complete the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Form I-9 to determine identity and employment (work status) eligibility. GSA will verify the information through the DHS e-Verify automated system. Any identified discrepancies must be resolved as a condition of continued employment.
- Undergo a background investigation and receive favorable adjudication. This position has been designated as a Public Trust Position.
Note: The full performance level for these type positions may vary.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities have been identified as competencies needed to successfully perform the duties of this position:
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills
- Self Management
- Stress Tolerance