Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- Prior to hire, the selectee must successfully complete a federal background investigation.
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Adaptability - ability to accept and apply changes to work processes, information, team; recovers quickly from setbacks and finds alternative ways to reach goals or targets; navigates change through positive communications and supportive actions.
- Communicating - selects appropriate and effective way to communicate to audiences in diverse situations; listens actively and asks questions to understand other perspectives or confirm understanding; awareness of and responsive to verbal and non-verbal communication styles; provides status updates which reduce or eliminate the need for follow up from requestor.
- Writing - Recognizes or uses correct English grammar, punctuation, and spelling; communicates information (for example, facts, ideas, or messages) in a succinct and organized manner; produces written information, which may include technical information that is appropriate for the intended audience; produces written material that is timely, accurate, succinct and relevant to recipient's needs.
- Collaboration - ability to interact and work effectively with others to accomplish goals despite differences, changes, roles or resources; treats others with respect, dignity, and professional courtesy; values the contributions of others through listening, sharing relevant information and considering new ideas; affirmatively shares lessons learned and relevant information.
- Critical Analysis - ability to identify, research, analyze, design, manage and communicate data and outcomes sufficiently to various audiences to accomplish work outcomes; develops, recommends, and/or implements innovative and effective approaches to solve problems.
- Accountability - makes best use of resources to accomplish work priorities; takes responsibility of balancing quality with deadlines; takes appropriate action(s) to fulfill commitments to others; owns, acknowledges and corrects mistakes; immediately communicates updates and changes to others.
- Mastery of the concepts, principles, practices, laws, and regulations of budgeting and/or financing; and the financial and budgetary relationships between subordinate and most senior levels of financial management and budgeting within the employing entity.
- Applied knowledge of Federal accounting standards and systems, including the General Ledger and Federal accounting systems requirements, Federal auditing standards, and CFO legislation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal government accounting practices, rules, and regulations.
- Ability to effectively manage accounting systems through external resources or internal staff.
- Knowledge and application of OMB budget and reporting requirements.
- Core competencies for accounting (financial management) personnel in the federal government, prescribed by JFMIP [http://www.gao.gov/products/JFMIP-ET-99-8].
- Postsecondary education in accounting, finance, or closely related field.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Required Certification(s):
- Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM); and/or
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
Salary and Benefits
ARC generally follows the General Schedule Salary Table of the Federal government. ARC's grade NF-13 is equivalent to the federal grade GS-13. This is not a federal position; however, if a federal employee is selected for this position and transfers without a break in service of more than three calendar days, he or she is entitled to continue his or her retirement and life/health insurance benefits. A non-federal selectee will be offered a benefits package (including health, retirement, paid time off, commuting subsidy, etc.).
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Please read the "Qualifications" section.Read more Security clearance Public Trust - Background Investigation