The Chronicle is seeking a proactive Office Operations Specialist to play a central role in the operation of our office. In this position, you will act as the face and voice of The Chronicle for customers, visitors, and act as the key access point to facilities services for staff members. You’ll maintain strong working relationships with company staff as the “go to” person for office services. Additionally, you’ll be a partner to our audience development team by addressing first-line inquiries from subscribers and account holders regarding site licenses, subscriber services, and Chronicle webinars. As such you will quickly need to become a repository institutional knowledge to be able to connect your client to the appropriate resource or service.
- College degree and 1 year experience with reception or customer service, and office support.
- Excellent communication skills – welcoming, warm and capable phone manner and professional email writing etiquette. Attention to detail is ingrained in everything you do.
- Motivated to seek out information, develop solutions to daily challenges and know when to ask for help to be more efficient.
- Enjoy handling multiple tasks at once and displaying your creative problem solving skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office suite is required. Sales Force, AMS and WebHelpDesk are a plus.
- Must have the ability to navigate and search in software systems for customer information
Apply for Office Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly