Ticket Manager - Hoya Athletics
Ticket Manager - Hoya Athletics
The Ticket Manager plays a key role in managing all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the Georgetown Athletic Ticket Office, including but not limited to ticket sales, customer service, and financial reconciliations. Reporting to the Director of Ticket Sales and Operations, the Ticket Manager has duties that include but are not limited to:
- Assists with the management of ticket operations for the Athletic Department's ticketed sports, including men's basketball, women's basketball, men's lacrosse, women's lacrosse, football and men's soccer.
- Manages the Georgetown Athletic Ticket Office's team of graduate student interns and student workers.
- Helps to ensure that policies and procedures are in place to comply with audit and NCAA compliance regulations.
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong proficiency in computer use and relevant Microsoft applications - Excel, in particular
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills - both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills that demonstrate an ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
- Good judgment and ability to make administrative/procedural decisions
- Knowledge of University and Department philosophies, policies, and regulations
- Knowledge of NCAA regulations
- Availability and willingness to work weekends, evenings, and holidays
- 1 to 2 years of experience with Ticketmaster's Archtics ticketing system or a similar ticketing system
- Experience in customer service, employees, management, and financial reconciliation
Current Georgetown Employees:
If you currently work at Georgetown University, please exit this website and login to GMS (gms.georgetown.edu) using your Net ID and password. Then select the Career worklet on your GMS Home dashboard to view Jobs at Georgetown.
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any position at Georgetown University you must submit a cover letter and resume for each position of interest for which you believe you are qualified. These documents are not kept on file for future positions.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please click here for more information, or contact the Office of Institutional Diversity, Equity, and Affirmative Action (IDEAA) at 202-687-4798 or email@example.com.
Need some assistance with the application process? Please call 202-687-2500. For more information about the suite of benefits, professional development and community involvement opportunities that make up Georgetown's commitment to its employees, please visit the Georgetown Works website.
Georgetown University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer fully dedicated to achieving a diverse faculty and staff. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, and sexual orientation), disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.