Senior Content Developer
Sparks Group has partnered with one of the DC area's top hospitality organizations, together we are searching for a Senior Content Developer. This highly technical position will specialize in the CMS, hybrid search-analytical database and other emerging web technologies. The Senior Content Developer will be responsible for ensuring that all current and future content has a successful layout and arranged and managed effectively.
- Developed information architecture for website(s), CMS, database analysis.
- Write usage manual for CMS and led training
- Manage re-branding and updates of consumer website and developed outreach strategy.
- Formulate User Experience strategies to ensured accuracy of content.
- Write content for email marketing, and design responsive HTML email templates.
- Work cross functionally with engineering, e-commerce teams.
- Act as liaison between management and external vendors.
- At least 5 years of content development experience
- Experience modeling content requirements, creating content maintenance plans, developing prototypes and troubleshooting content configuration issues
- Extensive experience with Content Management Systems, WEMs and e-commerce databases (ideally Endeca)
- Experience working in a large organization with the ability to oversee multiple website, platforms and projects at a time
- Proven ability to work closely with product teams, content strategists, designers and stakeholders
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!