Senior Content Developer
3 days left
Sparks Group has partnered with one of the DC area's top hospitality organizations, together we are searching for a Senior Content Developer. This highly technical position will specialize in the CMS, hybrid search-analytical database and other emerging web technologies. The Senior Content Developer will be responsible for ensuring that all current and future content has a successful layout and arranged and managed effectively.
- Developed information architecture for website(s), CMS, database analysis.
- Write usage manual for CMS and led training
- Manage re-branding and updates of consumer website and developed outreach strategy.
- Formulate User Experience strategies to ensured accuracy of content.
- Write content for email marketing, and design responsive HTML email templates.
- Work cross functionally with engineering, e-commerce teams.
- Act as liaison between management and external vendors.
- At least 5 years of content development experience
- Experience modeling content requirements, creating content maintenance plans, developing prototypes and troubleshooting content configuration issues
- Extensive experience with Content Management Systems, WEMs and e-commerce databases (ideally Endeca)
- Experience working in a large organization with the ability to oversee multiple website, platforms and projects at a time
- Proven ability to work closely with product teams, content strategists, designers and stakeholders
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Senior Content Developer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly