FY18 SSA Region IX Selective Placement Program
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
To be considered for these positions, you must:
- Have a current Schedule A eligibility letter issued by a licensed medical professional (e.g., a physician or other medical professional duly certified by a State, the District of Columbia, or a U.S. territory, to practice medicine); a licensed vocational rehabilitation specialist (State or private); or any Federal agency, State agency, or an agency of the District of Columbia or a U.S. territory that issues or provides disability benefits AND
- Be qualified for the position. Qualification requirements for each position can be found here.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing with the general public on a continuous basis
- Ability to analyze complex policies, procedures and other technical information
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to use technology and automation tools
Education for each position can be found here.
Salaries vary by the duty station. For salary information, visit OPM's General Schedule and Locality Pay TablesRead more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Your resume and supporting documentation will be compared to your responses to the occupational questionnaire. If determined eligible, your documents will be reviewed for qualifications. Please ensure you answer all questions and follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your evaluation.
If your application does not support your responses to the questionnaire, or if you are not able to provide verifying documentation on request, it may affect your evaluation or result in your name being removed from further consideration.