Lead Administrator for School Improvement
7 days left
- Full Time
TC Williams High School
Education: Education Masters degree in job related area.
Equivalency: Must have at least three years of teaching experience at the secondary level. should have a minimum of two years experience as a Secondary School Administrator.
The job of Lead Administrator for School Improvement was established for the purpose/s of assisting the Principal in the promotion of a positive school climate and the supervision and coordination of the total instructional program as it relates to areas of school improvement. Has experience in areas of need for school improvement. This job is distinguished from similar jobs by the following characteristics: This job reports to School Principal.
- Assists the principal for the purpose of selection, assignment, orientation and evaluation of staff.
- Works with the principal to act as a liaison to the VDOE regarding school transformation.
- Chairs the school transformation/governance team in charge of data and related analysis.
- Works with instructional leaders to provide teachers with proper data reports and subsequent training on using the data.
- Assists the principal for the purpose of development, supervision and evaluation of the instructional program.
- Assists the principal for the purpose of preparation of the school budget and the master schedule.
- Assists the principal for the purpose of articulating the school program to parents and the community.
- Assists the principal for the purpose of interpreting and enforcing of Board policies and regulations as well as school mission and goals.
- Assists the principal for the purpose of preparing state and federal reports.
- Assists the principal for the purpose of supervision and coordination of student discipline and welfare.
- Contributes to the school mission and goals for the purpose of providing a positive learning climate and supportive community environment.
- Assists the principal with such other tasks and assumes such other responsibilities as may be required for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective work environment.