ILA Grassroots Summer Intern
2 days left
- Part Time
NRA-ILA Grassroots interns work with Division staff to advance NRA-ILA’s legislative and campaign agendas through grassroots efforts. Interns will be assigned a long-term project based on intern interests and staff needs to complete during their internship. Along with their assigned project, intern duties include:
- Manage logistic and administrative needs of HQ and field coordinators through established shipping and tracking methods
- Manage grassroots inventory
- Attend and coordinate local events including staff speaking engagements, gun shows, NRA Universities, and fairs.
- Improve and add to FrontLines database and respond to FrontLines member inquiries
- Assist with NRA-PVF campaign activities during the election cycle, including organizing volunteers and voter contact
- Complete NRA-ILA issues training to gain intimate understanding of the Second Amendment and today’s gun-control debate
- Assist with Division’s incoming phone lines and email correspondence
Interns who are current college students will be encouraged to bring NRA programs to their campus including, NRA University, NRA Collegiate Coalition, and NRA Campus Coordinator.
This summer internship that will start on Monday May 14th and run through Friday August 10th. Resumes MUST be submitted by Friday, May 4th, 2018.
To apply, please send resume with cover letter and salary expectations (REQUIRED) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The NRA is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer (minority/women/disabled). Please visit careers.nra.org to learn more about working for us.
Apply for ILA Grassroots Summer Intern
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly