Software Developer - 1459
6 days left
- Full Time
The MIL Corporation seeks a Software Developer with CREATE-AV experience to support a Federal Government client at our Patuxent River, MD location.
• Install Code Performance Enhancements - Research and develop improvements to CREATE-AV software in the areas of massively-parallel performance, portability, ease of use, in-situ visualization, and visualization extracts.
• provide recommendations and report issues to CREATE-AV software teams in concise reproducible form.
• Current Code Maintenance and Distribution - shall install and port released distributions of all CREATE-AV products to all CREATE-AV customer sites.
• Create and maintain binary installations of CREATE-AV software products on Linux, MacOS, and Windows platforms. • Develop and maintain a set of cross-platform massively-parallel tools for use by CREATE-AV software teams.
• 5 years of application analysis & implementation experience.
• Working knowledge of CREATE-AV
• Must have excellent customer service skills.
• Must be able to work alone
• Knowledge of the labs, systems, and networks that comprise the NAVAIR RDT&E network environment at Patuxent River, MD.
• Self-motivated who takes initiative and works well in a team environment with the ability to meet deadlines.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Familiarity with CREATE-AV and other developmental languages.
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CJP