Operations Technology (OT) Specialist
7 days left
- Full Time
Do you have a passion for Manufacturing and machines? If so, then we have a full-time opportunity for you! Sparks Group has partnered with a leading Cosmetic Manufacturing company to support their need for an Operations Specialist, working closing with the manufacturing team. We are seeking someone with a strong support background, understanding of PLC Programming and looking to grow with the company and take their career to the next level.
- The Specialist with work with other process controls technicians to develop, maintain and troubleshoot PLC programming used in the company manufacturing processes.
- Provide a single point of contact for machine operators, industrial/mechanical/process/chemical/electrical engineers, electricians and mechanics to receive support and maintenance within the organization’s computing environment including PLC’s, HMI devices, industrial computers, motor controls, making, filling and packing equipment and other operations technology.
- Assist in the evaluation, selection, installation and troubleshooting of peripheral field devices used in the manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Experience with PLC programming (Allen Bradley is a plus) and/or SCADA (Wonderware is a plus)
- Strong customer support and operations background.
- Able to operate tools, components and peripheral accessories
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals, OEM guides and procedural documentation
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Operations Technology (OT) Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly