Member Services Representative/Loan Coordinator
Sparks Group, partnering with a 60-year old financial institution in Washington, DC, is seeking a Member Services Representative/Loan Coordinator for a potential contract to hire opportunity.
- Provide a variety of services for members including receiving deposits and loan payments, cashing checks, issuing savings withdrawals, recording mail deposits, selling cashier's checks and traveler's checks in person or via phone, mail or email
- Perform account maintenance functions such as opening and closing accounts, renewing certificates, and assisting members with the resolution of any issues with credit union products
- Cross-sell credit union products by answering inquiries, informing members of new services and product promotions, ascertaining members' needs
- Provide clerical/administrative support to the lending department
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of member services experience preferably with a credit union
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual candidates fluent in English and Spanish are preferred
- Knowledge of credit union products and services
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- High-level attention to detail and accuracy is a must
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!