Licensing Support Specialist
The Licensing Support Specialist responds to inquiries from customers in a competent, professional and timely manner, serving as a liaison between internal and external customers. Apply now or call 703-620-6444!
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, fax, web, and email related to licensing and intellectual property
- Provides customers with licensing requirements by utilizing various databases
- Reaches out to external customers to obtain information necessary to expedite order processing and/or license negotiations
- Reviews executed agreements for completeness, accuracy, and financial/reporting obligations
- Enters pending and executed contracts into an internal database
- Proficiency navigating multiple databases
- BA or BS is required, BS in life sciences is strongly preferred
- Experience in technical customer service with intellectual property and/or experience in a paralegal environment is preferred
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail (will be reviewing legal documents)
- SharePoint experience is a plus
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!