Licensing Support Specialist
5 days left
The Licensing Support Specialist responds to inquiries from customers in a competent, professional and timely manner, serving as a liaison between internal and external customers. Apply now or call 703-620-6444!
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, fax, web, and email related to licensing and intellectual property
- Provides customers with licensing requirements by utilizing various databases
- Reaches out to external customers to obtain information necessary to expedite order processing and/or license negotiations
- Reviews executed agreements for completeness, accuracy, and financial/reporting obligations
- Enters pending and executed contracts into an internal database
- Proficiency navigating multiple databases
- BA or BS is required, BS in life sciences is strongly preferred
- Experience in technical customer service with intellectual property and/or experience in a paralegal environment is preferred
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail (will be reviewing legal documents)
- SharePoint experience is a plus
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Licensing Support Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly