Project Manager (Program Analyst)
3 days left
- Full Time
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- Position has been designated as Non-Critical Sensitive; incumbent is required to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
- New Hires are required to submit to urinalysis to screen for illegal drug use prior to appointment and are subject to random drug testing for the duration of service with DoD OIG. Organizational entities within the DoD are not required to conduct drug testing for DoD civilian employees transferring or reassignment from one DoD Testing Designated Position (TDP) to another TDP with no break in service within the DoD, unless deemed appropriate on a case-by-case basis by the gaining Component.
- U.S. Citizenship is required for this position.
- Requires up to 50% of temporary duty (TDY) travel within the Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside of the Continental United States (OCONUS.)
- Males born after 12/31/1959 must be registered for Selective Service
- Specific knowledge of and experience in conducting performance audits in accordance with Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GSGAS) is required. Federal Inspector General auditing or U.S. Government Accountability Office experience is highly desirable.
- Expert knowledge of the functions, processes, and principles of management (e.g., management practices, theories, and methodoly of management) sufficient to organize and develop analyses or studies that will lead to improvement of overall operations.
- Expertise in interpersonal skills to meet and eal effectively with others at all levels of authority and exert a positive influence.
- Expensive experience in communicating complex and technical information orally and in writing.
For a AD-14: 52 weeks of specialized experience equivalent at the GS-13 level in the federal service or at an equivalent level. Specialized experience is defined as: researching applicable laws, directives, and other regulatory material to conduct audits in accordance with Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS), draft audit reports within established guidelines, and provide recommendations to correct deficiencies founded within audit reports
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
As a Federal employee, incumbent may elect health insurance, life insurance, participate in the Federal retirement system, and will receive Sick and Annual leave benefits.
The OIG offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, life insurance, health benefits and participation in the Federal Employees Retirement System.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
You will be evaluated based on a comparison of the position requirements against the quality and extent of the experience and/or related education as reflected in your resume.Read more Security clearance Secret