The Media Assistant is an entry-level position with potential for growth, and works directly in the media placement division assisting the Media Director and buyers of TV, cable, radio and digital advertising. This position is temporary with an expected end date of November 30, 2018. Due to the nature of our business, this position will require overtime with some work over the weekends. Opportunity for advancement.
- Assists with payment for media buys by facilitating the shipment of paper checks and processing of company purchasing cards;
- Generates and sends invoices to clients as specified in approved media plan under the direction of the Media Director and the firm’s partners;
- Codes data for input to financial and accounting systems according to company procedures;
- Assists employees, vendors, clients and customers by answering questions related to accounts, procedures and services specific to the media department;
- Compiles reports for the Media Director and other management;
- Assists with competitive tracking of opponent media buys and compiles reports using Excel for the firm’s partners and clients;
- Works with SRCP to provide general office administrative support;
Additional duties as assigned by Media Director
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; a degree in a related field preferred;
- Must be fully proficient with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office
- Experience with Intuit QuickBooks or similar accounting software is not required but strongly preferred;
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.