Digital Technology Director
3 days left
- Full Time
Sparks Group has partnered with a political nonprofit in the DC Metro are to find a Director of Digital Technology to join their team. This role will lead the digital team which is made up of Content, Marketing, and Web/Email Development.
- Led the strategy of digital marketing initiatives for all clients that which include website development, SEO, UX testing and design, analytics, and content marketing platforms, and email marketing.
- Manage the full life cycle of digital campaigns across internal and external teams including the production, development, and maintenance of new and existing website projects, and identify opportunities to reduce reliance on external vendors.
- Ensure that best practices are upheld for web development and email marketing, providing the best possible products and results for all client accounts.
- Additional responsibilities as required
- At least 8 year of experience in digital marketing, communications and technology
- Previous agency experience in preferred
- 4 plus years of experience managing a team of direct reports
- Experience with digital and traditional marketing, website development, email marketing and analytics
- Technical experience should include CRM platforms, Google Analytics, Facebook Insight, web design and development
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Applicants selected will be subject to a background check to meet position eligibility requirements
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Digital Technology Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly