Are you an experienced college graduate who can multi-task in a fast-paced environment? This job could be for YOU! Sparks Group is partnering with a large consulting agency that is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator with strong communication skills to support the coordination of all aspects of candidate interviews as well as many other administrative responsibilities. Apply now or call 703-620-6444!
- Provide administrative support during the pre-hire portion of the candidate lifecycle
- Support the coordination and facilitation of all aspects of candidate interviews, including events, travel coordination, and escorting of on-site candidates
- Handle an extremely high volume of candidates in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Secure rooms and other logistics for interviews
- Manage the candidate status throughout pre-hire process
- Interact frequently with recruiters, hiring teams, and candidates to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner, ensuring compliance with firm processes and government regulations
- Coordinate offer letter
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative role and/or customer service experience
- Adept at prioritizing, multi-tasking, and problem-solving in a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to handle high-stress situations and excel in a fast-paced client-focused environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and articulation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Position requires U.S. citizenship
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!